30 Jul Weddings Unveiled Podcast with Carrie Wildes Photography
This podcast is sponsored by Zola. Get your free wedding website at https://www.zola.com/angelaproffitt
In this episode, Angela and Carrie Wildes discuss:
- Carrie's background and how she got into the photography business.
- What's unique about Carrie's business.
- The different types of photographers that are around.
- The evolution of what couples want in their wedding pictures.
- They always try to capture the couples story instead of focusing on the location.
- It's important to know what the client wants you to capture so that your ideas match up.
- Making the editing timeless creates a lasting effect of love for the pictures.
- Photographers should educated the couples on what they're going to be doing.
"There's so many things that we do that aren't even related to photography at all, but it all comes back to being kind and doing whatever it takes and working with all those other wedding professionals involved to create the best experience possible." — Carrie Wildes
Connect with Carrie Wildes Photographer
Click here to subscribe my podcast. Happy listening!