In this episode, Angela and Kristy Rice discuss:
*Bespoke, personalized wedding art
*How clients and expectations evolve over time
*How different personalities learn
*Finding what “centers” you
*Function vs. Flourish
* How to take big leaps…
In this episode, Angela and Emily Sullivan discuss:
· Matching your career to your personality
· Deciding which services to offer and how to be profitable
· Growing your “A” team
· Setting expectations and overseeing the process.
What an amazing rave from one of our listeners! We love sharing our experiences and strive to educate the industry through those experiences.
Thank you again for another wonderful and informative PodCast! I look forward to them each…
Consulting business owners in the wedding industry is our favorite, and these reactions make us so excited to see the process at work!
You are amazing! I'm blown away with how thorough and personalized you made this initial consultation.…
In this episode, Angela and Kevin Dennis discuss:
· The growth and change of a sound business.
· Decided to take the plunge on a business idea.
· How to adapt to the changing and evolving client base.
Have you seen our recent feature in Enchanted Brides Magazine? Niyomi + Sarav's wedding was full of so much magic, we love reliving it through this beautiful article. Click here to see our feature in Enchanted Brides Magazine!…
In this episode, Angela and Sandy discuss:
The effects of location on planning and organization.
How technology revolutionized event planning.
How to connect with the right person you need for the job you want to fill.
The development of applications…
In this episode, Angela and Michele discuss:
· Getting started in niche hospitality.
· The benefits of running a blog.
· How to reach your intended audience.
· The wonderful opportunities in fundraising.
· Embracing the adventure in networking.…