13 Sep Podcast: The Power of Personalized, Local Gifts with Shelia Horvath
In this episode, Angela and Shelia discuss:
- How Shelia got into the gift box/bag industry and how she made it into a business.
- How personalization and customization set HeavenlyTreats4U apart from other companies.
- What local products means and how Shelia uses them in their gifts.
- The growth of HeavenlyTreats4U and the upcoming exciting things in happening in the industry.
- Find a strategy to be able to multiply and expand your business without over stretching yourself.
- Know what your budget is – that is, ultimately, the place to start.
- Find your niche – even in the wedding industry. Find your talents, find your niche, and run with it.
- You can be resilient no matter what the situation is.
"We are always searching for something to set us apart from whoever is around us. I just keep focusing on what I’m doing and making my clients happy." — Shelia Horvath
Connect with Shelia Horvath:
Exclusive Offer! Free Ribbon Personalization – Mention you heard it here, on Weddings Unveiled!