01 Sep Productivity Hacks For Small Business Owners
There's a narrow line between being busy and productive. If you're a business owner yourself, you tend to have too much on your plate and you'll know very well how challenging it is to manage your time effectively. What are some productivity hacks for Small Business Owners?
You hit the nail on the head. Ask yourself, are you busy doing the right things? The first thing to do is make a list of everything that you’re doing and separate out the things that only you can do as the business owner and the things that you like doing. Next question that you ask yourself is, does it drive revenue?
- Learn how to outsource. We grew our team by having an internship program. One key for us at GSD Creative is we use a psychology methodology to pre-qualify people so we hire them based on the way their brains are wired so we can put them in a role where they naturally thrive.
- Have a process that is in the cloud so you can delegate. For example, we use Todoist and the key here is to set a deadline for every task/s and put that to-do list on your calendar so it actually gets done. We use Marco Polo, a video texting app to clarify any needs.
- Time block! Divide your priorities into buckets and put it in your calendar.
- Lean in to automation. We use tools such as Zapier, ManyChat, and Community.
- Profitability. Making sure that you have an accountant that guides you to know your numbers. Such as, your overhead and your needs so you can run and grow a profitable company.
In conclusion, setting up a template for everything on google drive, sheets, and docs so you don’t have to do anything over and over again.
This tip is brought to you by The GSD Academy. This step-by-step, business productivity online program will share with you exactly how to shift your mindset, set boundaries, build rock solid processes, customize your message in order to strategically grow your revenues and Get Shit Done by clicking HERE.