03 Jul Weddings Unveiled Podcast with Minister Wes Howard
Welcome to Weddings Unveiled episode 70! If you're thinking, "I've missed 69 podcast?!" We've got your back: click here. This week, Minister Wes Howard and I will discuss how important your officiant is to create a successful, meaningful, and personal wedding.
In this episode, Angela and Wes Howard discuss:
- How Wes comes up with the vows for their wedding day
- Tips when looking for a wedding officiant
- Do couples nowadays still ask for marriage counseling
- Your officiant on the wedding day should bend over backwards to make it amazing
- You want an officiant who wants a relationship with you
- You can do whatever you want at your wedding
- The most important thing in a relationship is communication
- Make each wedding personal
"You want your wedding to match your personality." — Wes Howard
Connect with Wes:
Phone Number: 615.495.8778
Click here to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes. Happy listening!
Posted by Lauren Ringo