If you're a fan of visiting the world's most romantic destinations, then you'll want to add Borgo Sant'Andrea to your list of must-see destinations. It is a serene haven situated in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, with stunning views that will surely captivate you. Overlooking the enchanting centuries-old fishing village of Conca dei Marini, nestled 90 meters above sea level— the resort-style hotel features full-service rooms and luxurious suites which offer uninterrupted views.
Their pristine Mediterranean-style gardens and scenic terraces seamlessly connect their rooms and facilities to a private sandy beach, the only one of its kind on the Amalfi Coast, immersing each guest into an unforgettable beachside experience of a lifetime.
So if you're looking for a little slice of paradise to discover the iconic beauty and rich culture of the Amalfi Coast, Borgo Sant'Andrea is definitely for you!
- Superior Room – Elegant and private, their Superior Room offers breathtaking coastal views. Individually designed and furnished, each room features artisanal handmade ceramic tiles and bespoke furniture. A full-size Italian marble bathroom and thoughtful amenities lend an intimate yet luxurious appeal.
- Deluxe Sea View Room – Especially comfortable and roomy with modern amenities, the Deluxe Sea View Room creates a spectacular setting for those looking to enjoy the panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast. Decisively luxurious, the room features handmade ceramic tiles, a full-size marble bathroom, with private balcony and stunning sea views.
- Junior Sea View Suite – Spacious and private, the Junior Sea View Suite features some of the best views of the Amalfi Coast. Full size Italian marble bathroom and handmade tiled flooring, the sun kissed suite encapsulates the very essence of la dolce vita.
- Executive Suite – Especially comfortable and spacious, the luxurious Executive Suite combines modernist architecture with Mediterranean flair. With unrivalled panoramic sea views, an Italian marble bathroom, indulgent bathtub and handmade ceramic tile flooring, their Executive Suite offers the ideal retreat for anyone looking to escape the ordinary.
- Corner Suite – It is the ultimate luxury, where unparalleled views meet the finest design. Spacious, private and decorated with the purest forms of elegance, their Corner Suite welcomes those willing to admire the beauty of the Amalfi Coast from a privileged perspective. Full-size marble bathrooms with a large sitting area, handmade ceramic tiles and the attention to detail make it the place to be for indulging yourself.
- Deluxe Suite With Terrace – Uniquely designed with curated details, their lavish suite brings the finest of Italian craftsmanship into a spacious and luxurious layout. With flooring made from handmade ceramic tiles, a full-size marble bathroom, sun kissed terraces and sweeping sea views, the Deluxe Suite with Terrace is a lesson in iconic Italian hospitality.
- Premium Pool Suite – Spacious, luxurious and indulgent, their Premium Pool Suite comes with its own private garden, allowing you to enjoy the stunning views of the coastline from the sparkling waters of a private infinity pool. Featuring artisanal handmade ceramic tile flooring and a majestic Italian marble bathroom, this suite epitomises iconic Italian glamour.
For the gourmet restaurant La Libreria, Chef Crescenzo Scotti considers each dish as a gastronomical work of art. He takes inspiration from the fresh and abundant produce of the Amalfi region to take you on a culinary journey designed to delight you.
Here is where the day begins at Borgo Sant'andrea, welcoming you with breakfast and providing culinary treats throughout the day. A sunlit room and terrace with breath-taking views of the coast are complemented by an open kitchen where guests can interact with their chefs creating the most exquisite culinary treats from the finest ingredients of the region.
Beach Restaurant & Bar
The Beach Bar ensures guests have no reason to leave the beach. Guests can choose between beach service or to sit in the beach bar or on the terrace. Traces of the past embellish the environments of the beach bar. The ancient building used by fishermen in the nineteenth century as a boathouse full of nets has the charm of authenticity and history of a people.
Curated by Executive Chef Crescenzo Scotti, dining at Borgo Sant'andrea is a culinary journey centred around the preservation of local flavors and ingredients. The three restaurants and two bars celebrate Italian dining traditions; each catering to the different occasions and unique moments that come together to create unforgettable memories of time spent on the Amalfi Coast.
A private beach bathed by a crystal clear sea, a unique place on the Amalfi Coast, an exclusive location reserved to the guests of Borgo Sant'andrea. Surrounded by the Mediterranean maquis, the experience at the Beach Club will be like a sweet embrace of the Amalfi nature.
The comfort of sunbeds and umbrellas is filled with the sea accessories of Borgo Sant'andrea. The soft cotton terry sheets, the linen bag and comfortable flip-flops will contribute to the well-being of the time spent on the beach.
Conca dei Marini, an emerald jewel in the heart of the Amalfi Coast.
A small fishing village with centuries-old maritime tradition, Conca dei Marini is a natural terrace over the sea surrounded by the unmissable destinations such as the towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello. The famous Emerald Grotto is located in Conca dei Marini and is a true gift of nature with its waters, suggestive green and turquoise glow.
If you’re interested in a wedding or a special event, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Photos in the blog post are by Italy based photographer, Sam Sacramento.