If there's one thing I've learned from my travels, it's that you can always find a quiet spot to relax and take in the sights. One of my favorite places to do this is at Giardini Ravino, a beautiful garden in Ischia Italy. It's the perfect place to escape the crowds and spend some time surrounded by nature. If you're ever in Naples, be sure to check out this hidden gem.
This is one of the biggest and widest succulent plant collections in Europe– only found in Ischia island.
Recognized by the Tourist Commission of the European Parliament and Council of Europe Observatory for being the most distinguished activity in southern Italy, in the area of tourism for environmental and social enhancement.
A fascinating journey through the greenery to discover surprising scenery and rare, precious botanical specimens.
Rooms and Apartments
- Ocean Blue – Impressive two rooms modular apartment with bedroom, extensive living room with equipped kitchenette and sofa bed, master bathroom and second toilet, patio with sea view. The beauty of a Mediterranean environment dedicated to relaxing holidays.
- Domus – The Domus Open Space is the most recent typology in Ravino Resort. Stand-alone apartment unit for 2-3 persons, and outdoor private garden. A refined flat with living room and bedroom split on two levels, equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom, and two independent exits on the sun terrace.
- Double Room Superior – Villa Ravino also offers superior double rooms equipped with bedroom, living area, bathroom, and garden terrace. Suitable for disabled guests. For those who look for the comfort of a hotel in the Mediterranean style.
- Classic Type A – Suitable for up to 2 persons. It is composed of a sleeping area, dining with equipped kitchenette, bathroom, and garden terrace.
- Classic Type A Sea View – For two persons with sea view. Comfortable attic studio apartment consisting of bedroom, walk-in closet, equipped kitchenette, dining area, bathroom, balcony, and sea view.
- Superior Type B – It is composed of a sleeping area, living, and dining area, equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom, and garden terrace. For up to 3 persons.
- Superior Studio Type B With Balcony And Sea View – Recently renovated, it has a sleeping area, living area, equipped kitchenette, bathroom, and wide balcony with sea view. For up to 3 persons.
- Type C Sea View- Two-room Apartment, on the upper floor, for up to 4 persons. It is composed of a 1 bedroom, 1 living room with sofa bed, equipped kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, and a wide balcony with sea view.
- Type D Sea View – Three room Apartment on the upper floor, suitable for up to 5 persons. It is composed of two bedrooms, a wide equipped kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and a large terrace with sea view.
The Cactus Lounge
Once a vineyard, some time ago this area inside Giardini Ravino turned into our gorgeous Cactus Lounge Cafe, an airy, unique place immersed in the lush vegetation of the garden, built and furnished according to several ethnic and Mediterranean styles which melt and create a relaxing and regenerating ambience.
In its surroundings Villa Ravino guests can taste their breakfast, whereas visitors of the botanical garden can have lunch, dinner, a snack or drinks at sunset.
One of the most intriguing services is the opportunity to rent a small private area in the open air for a whole evening, located on the roof of their cafe, to spend some time in a romantic and discrete atmosphere and taste fresh snacks, appetizers and drinks. Moreover, the whole location of the Cactus Lounge Cafe can also be rented for special events such as weddings, graduation or birthday parties, corporate conventions, and private meetings.
Weddings and Events
Celebrate your wedding at the Ravino Gardens. The happy kingdom of succulent plants, after turning out to be an evocative setting for live musical evenings, theatre performances and book presentations and revealing itself as an attraction for fashion shoots and videos, once again confirms its versatility, transforming itself in the ideal setting for your wedding party.
A perfect place in which the bride and groom fit in harmoniously, choosing nature as the unique setting for their special day. Magically, romantic atmosphere, colors and scents mix in a highly expressive ensemble.
To book your event, contact us today at: email@example.com.
Their wellness area includes large and equipped sun terraces, an outdoor swimming pool with fresh water and a small indoor thermo-mineral pool (not available from November to March).
All around their unique garden, are small areas where to find quiet corners for relaxation. Therapeutic & beauty thermal treatments can be provided in thermal centers in the neighborhood with transfer inclusive.
To book your event, contact us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos in the blog post are from Giardini Ravino's website.