New to Nashville! House of Cards is an incredibly unique dining and entertainment experience in Music City. The underground venue offers visitors a journey into an indescribably unique “magical world.”
Here’s a few quick notes to know before booking your next event!
- House of Cards requires a prix fixe menu for over 20 guests
- For groups larger than 40, a buyout is required which is a $50K food and beverage minimum
- The venue can accommodate up to 300 guests
- The show theater hosts 4 shows a nights and holds 60 guests with standing room
- The private dining room, the Blackstone Room, sits a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 14
- The Blackstone room requires a $1,000 food and beverage minimum
- 6:00pm and 9:00pm reservations available
A Special Experience
House of Cards also offers an optional after-dinner experience for $50+ per person. You’ll have a personal magician guiding you through the theatrical experience which is a fun (not real) seance similar to what you'd find at The Haunted Mansion at Disney World. There are different special effects throughout the room that make it an exciting and unique experience. The add-on experience is not required to rent the room, but it does take the evening to the next level.
To book your next magical event at the House of Cards Nashville, visit their website!
This blog was edited by Lauren Ringo.