In this episode, Angela and Aaron Shirley discuss:
- How Aaron got started with events and merged her four loves into her current career.
- Being aware of your mental health and the importance of understanding where you are.
- The good and the not so good with various aspects of the industry and how to cope with both.
- The biggest challenges that Aaron is seeing in the industry and how she is handling some of those in your business.
- Set healthy boundaries in your business. Know what you can and cannot do, and make sure to give yourself the time you need.
- Know your personality and how it effects how you run your business.
- Find the fundamental truths of being a human being and find ways that you can connect, even across generational or other supposed boundaries.
- When planning your wedding (or other event), know the 3 things that are the most important to you and you’re not willing to settle on, and what are areas that you can settle on to stay in budget.
“If this is your passion, then the sky is the limit. You just have to grow where you’re planted and see what kind of opportunities you have around you to make this the career that you’re dreaming of.” — Aaron Shirley
Connect with Aaron Shirley: