I am ecstatic to share that I have been a guest on Law Chat With Girija Podcast! GBP Law is your legal BFF that gives you the autonomy of easy legal solutions you can understand and explain to your own clients. She empowers, educates, and equips you to get a stronger grip on the legal side of your business.
Law Chat with Girija Podcast is a platform where she shares, highlights, and celebrate diverse narratives and perspectives of entrepreneurship which inevitably provides motivation, encouragement, and inspiration to our community. Through the amazing stories of the guests, we can learn and find inspiration in every season of the entrepreneurial journey!
You have big goals and dreams, but it's time to make sure you purposely have secure footing to move onto your next business steps.
In this episode, I am sharing the Journey of Prioritizing Efficiency & Continuously Evolving as a Business Owner.
I will walk you through my time as a trauma therapist, where I spent time understanding human psychology deeply and shares how I now use my past experience to run an eight-figure business. Join us on Law Chat with Girija to steal some of my favorite productivity tips, strategies, and hacks on how to grow a successful business while living your best life.
- It’s important for you to alter your business and client experience as per the evolution of your audience.
- The analytics of your business tell a story about it.
- Putting your to-do list on a calendar and time-blocking is a great way to stay productive.
- Some challenges to look out for as a business owner:
- Boundary setting can be hard, especially when you are getting started. Remember to prioritize your wellness.
- Be mindful about getting into business with friends and family.
- Make responsible hires and build a team that can grow with your business.
- The 4Ps of a company culture’s foundation are:
Get the visual experience, watch the videocast for the episode here!