This podcast is sponsored by Zola. Get 30% off save the dates or/and invitations at https://www.zola.com/angelaproffitt
In this episode, Angela and Clint Hufft discuss:
- What Clint does and his background that led him to becoming part of the wedding business.
- Having a rookie officiant and the environment they are put in.
- Challenges with the wedding industry and how it's constantly changing.
- Using technology when officiating.
- When it's your wedding you should say exactly what you want to say, and hear exactly what you want to hear.
- Feedback is the essence of your marketing campaign.
- Every single wedding has its own personality.
- As the coordinator you direct everything that is happening in the wedding.
“You want everybody to feel engaged and like they're a part of this magic that's happening.” — Clint Hufft
Connect with Clint Hufft:
LinkedIn: Clint Hufft