In this episode, Angela and Sandy discuss:
- The effects of location on planning and organization.
- How technology revolutionized event planning.
- How to connect with the right person you need for the job you want to fill.
- The development of applications in the event industry.
- Virtual reality usage in event planning.
- Always be open to last minute changes, take them head-on and be fearless.
- Diversity of thinking is a beautiful strength when starting a business.
- Entertainment and fun in presentation make new ideas more understandable and engaging.
- Knowing what tools you need and how you utilize them is critical to efficiency.
“What tools do we need?” — Sandy Hammer
Connect with Sandy Hammer:
Are you interested in the most innovative wedding platform to date? Contact All Seated today and mention this episode to receive 20% off!