Have you been looking for effective and clear ways to communicate with your team? In today's world, it is important to have the right communication tools to utilize in your business. Whether you are a business owner or entrepreneur, there are tools that can help you communicate and connect with your team members all while increasing overall productivity. Communication is key in any business. Here are some of the best tools for communication that we use each day:
Team Communication Guidelines:
- All team members MUST use Apple products. Otherwise we’re not speaking the same language.
- Team members are chosen by using a psychology methodology, focusing on their strengths not their weaknesses
- We use Marco Polo for several things:
- Human interaction (face-to-face) on your own time, it helps remove miscommunication as emails and text messages can be taken the wrong way
- Using a project management system that are user friendly for the people that are actually completing the task: the key is to always attach a deadline to every task
- We schedule everything. From phone calls to zoom meetings.
- We share Google Drive and Dropbox folders with our clients: we created a case study about this and we were able to track our emails to 300+ per day
The 3 Biggest Challenges Businesses Face
- Time – there’s just not enough time in a day.
- People – finding the right people that fit overall company culture
- Education – people are misinformed of the value that a strategy and a plan is essential to be put in place first before executing their ideas.
Some Tips to Help Increase Productivity
- Do not say yes to everything and everybody.
- Stay focused on your goals and if a new shiny object comes along and it doesn't align with your goals then the answer is no.
- Do not deviate from your process, meaning, if you allow your clients and your business to run you, you basically have another job.
- Learn from your process and make it better.
THIS TIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY
This tip is brought to you by The GSD Academy. This step-by-step, business productivity online program will share with you exactly how to shift your mindset, set boundaries, build rock solid processes, customize your message in order to strategically grow your revenues and Get Shit Done by clicking HERE.